Dates are available on weekends or during the week for those looking to build and strengthen their hearts for doing cross-cultural missions. You will dig into the core truths of God’s mission and explore deeper commitments to that mission. You may choose from three options: Explore 101, Explore 102 and Explore Custom.
Be challenged to:
- gain a foundational understanding of God’s mission to the nations
- unplug from the grid for up to 48 hours
- grow in Biblical understanding
- step out of your comfort zone
- interact with ordinary people who serve an extraordinary God around the world
Explore 101 is appropriate for ages 8 and over.
Group size: 12 – 30
Mission teams planning short term, cross-cultural trips will:
- learn from experienced missionaries
- discover how to effectively engage across cultures
- grow as a team while exploring tough issues
Explore 102 is for ages 15 and over.
At Explore Custom, you can:
- bring your own mission team preparation curriculum
- stay in and use our simulated village setting
- hear a presentation about Bible translation and JAARS’ role in missions